1) School begins at 9.20am. It is important that the children develop the habit of being punctual for school. Children who are in the yard prior to official assembly time are not the responsibility of any member of staff. For safety reasons pupils are expected to behave in the school yard. Pupils have no permission to ride their bicycles inside the school gate, they must wheel their bicycles round to the back of the school.
2) Children are not allowed to enter the school building prior to a teacher’s arrival.
3) There is a short break at 11.00am – 11.10am. Lunch break is from 12.30pm – 1.00pm.
4) Junior and Senior Infants Classes are dismissed at 2.00pm. Infants are not allowed to go home on their own unless this is specifically requested in writing by parents. Whoever collects your child from school should try to be at the school before dismissal time so as not to cause him / her unnecessary anxiety. The pupils in the other classes are dismissed at 3.00pm.
5) Pupils who bring bicycles to school are asked to alight at the gates of the school.
6) The Board of Management doe not accept responsibility for the children’s property.
7) At 3.00pm pupils are expected to leave the school grounds in an orderly fashion and to report home promptly. They are not to congregate around the pump, sit on the wall or on the pump – house roof while waiting for their parents.