It is in the interest of pupils, parents and teachers that good relations should exist between home and school. The teachers are willing to discuss any problems which may arise from time to time. With mutual respect and goodwill, most problems can be resolved readily.
1) A parent who wishes to make a complaint should meet with the class teacher with a view to resolving the complaint. A note to the class teacher requesting such an appointment is always essential.
2) If the complaint is still not resolved, the parent should meet with the Principal. Again a note requesting such an appointment is essential.
3) If the complaint is still not resolved, the parent should meet with the Chairperson of the Board of Management. A note requesting such an appointment is again essential.
1) If the complaint is still unresolved, it should be lodged in writing with the Chairperson of the BOM.
2) The Chairperson should bring the precise nature of the written complaint to the notice of the teacher and seek to resolve the matter within 5 days of the receipt of the written complaint.